Re: zle_refresh trial patch (and unrelated bug)

>                                            Anything more
>sophisticated probably needs (( to have it's own type flag in struct
>Cmd.

I for one would like that to happen.  It's really annoying to have (())
changed to let when listing functions.  It's also confusing to have
(()) fail after "disable let".

>(Sorrysorry... it's against 3.1 again.  I don't have the luxury here
>of space for arbitrary versions.  I really don't think that will make
>a difference this time.)

It only really makes a difference when patching the module code
itself.  IMO we shouldn't be posting patches for `configure' itself
anyway; they are large and contain no information.  (zsh developers can
be assumed to have autoconf available.)

-zefram