Using 9 or more pipe at a time cause segmentation fault

Hello Maintainers.

I found this problem when executing 'source reporter' to report
another problem, so it might be already reported. But I report it
anyway. Since I'm not a subscriber, please ask directly to me if
you have any question.

Version of Zsh
==============

3.0.1

Discription of Problem
======================

% echo foo | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat

This doesn't cause any problem.

% echo foo | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat

This produces following result.

 zsh: done                              echo foo | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat |
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  cat |
zsh: done                              cat

% echo foo | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat | cat

This lead to segmentation fault of zsh itself.

Environment
===========

This problem happens on following environment.

SunOS 4.1.{3,3C,3U1,4} with JLE (Japanese Language Environment)

And it DOESN'T happen on following one.

Japanese Solaris 2.{3,4,5} for Sparc

Outout of 'source reporter'

As I mentioned abobe,

% source reporter

cause this probrem. So I can't send complete output of 'reporter'.

---
Yasuhiro Kimura // yasu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reserch Lab. III    Communication and Information System Labs.
Research and Developement Center    TOSHIBA CORPORATION