Re: new module

> Here's a useful module.  It implements the most basic file-manipulation
> commands.  (I could have used this last week, when I filled up the
> process table and needed to remove a file in order to unfill it.)

It's really nice, the patch below fixes a little bug in it.

> Zoltan, why does addbuiltin() not allow the funcid and defopts members of
> the builtin structure to be set?  They would be helpful in implementing
> mv in this module.

Only because I did not see its usefullness here and I wanted a slimple
interface.  It may be added of course.

Zoltan

*** Src/Modules/files.c~	Tue Dec 24 02:33:06 1996
--- Src/Modules/files.c	Tue Dec 24 03:45:10 1996
***************
*** 453,459 ****
  int
  cleanup_files(Module m)