Compile Error on DigitalUNIX

Hi,

excuse me, I'm new on this list and the error is quite old:

I get
> zle_tricky.c: In function `maketildelist':
> zle_tricky.c:1553: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
> zle_tricky.c:1555: incompatible type for argument 3 of `yp_all'
> *** Exit 1
when compiling zsh on AlphaWorkstation with DigitalUNIX 3.2G.
The problem is quite easy to patch, perhaps anyone can patch the
original soure.

In zle_tricky.c I replaced the line
        yp_all(domain, PASSWD_MAP, &cb);
by the following construct:
#ifdef __osf__
	yp_all(domain, PASSWD_MAP, cb);
#else
	yp_all(domain, PASSWD_MAP, &cb);
#endif

! zsh works on these systems very well. I like it!

--
	Karl-Heinz Dewenter
	AEG Atlas Schutz- und Leittechnik, Bremen, Germany