Tracking emacs mark

This is what I had in mind for managing the emacs mark properly:  the
way I've written it it scarcely involves any extra code.  The may be
other places which need altering, but most of the code is careful to
use spaceinline() and the kill and del functions.

This is for 3.0.3 and may well clash with one or other of Zefram's zle
patches.  Also, I haven't done anything with the undo mechanism as
that's changing, but it would presumably be easy to record the mark
before and after (and should be done, for consistency).

*** Src/zle_utils.c.mark	Fri Jan 17 14:43:32 1997
--- Src/zle_utils.c	Fri Jan 17 15:00:08 1997
***************
*** 55,60 ****
--- 55,79 ----
  	line[i + ct] = line[i];