Re: autoparamkeys broken in 3.1.1

Peter Stephenson wrote:
>yes, I think the patch that broke autoparamkeys changed this
>
>		if (complexpect || singlec != ' ')
>		    addedsuffix = menuinsc = 1;
>
>to this, around 3311 in do_single(), zle_tricky.c
>
>		if (singlec != ' ')
>		    addedsuffix = menuinsc = 1;
>
>--- this fits the symptoms anyway.  Anyone recognise this?  I seem to
>have delete it.

I was wondering if that might have been it, when you mentioned the
patched version.  (I don't have a version with that patch applied here,
so I couldn't test it.)  I sent this patch; it fixed a problem with
menu completion of parameters.  (Extra characters were deleted.)

I have neither the time nor facilities here to fix this properly, but
at a wild guess, try putting

	else if(complexpect)
	    addedsuffix = 1;

on the end of the new version of the conditional.

-zefram