Re: expand-or-complete-prefix

Hi Bart Schaefer

> I've never heard of that one ... are you sure "expand-or-complete-prefix"
> isn't what you're thinking of?

Yes - sorry. What am I doing today? I should never have
started 2 different discussions about zsh on the same day!

Not only that but I cant provoke the bug any more! It used to rewrite
the line with random spaces and no completion. But now I have another
different completion peculiarity!

So forget I even mentioned this! I'll get some clean source on Monday
and recompile from scratch. I'll see if I can pin this down later.

There is a difference between using 'expand-or-complete-prefix' and
using 'expand-or-complete' with 'setopt completeinword'.
In the latter you can get competions for /usr/<TAB>/bin which
include all those directories in /usr that have a subdirectory bin.
The former would give a competion list of all subdirectories in /usr.

			Anthony.