completion again

Hi,

	Ok Ive installed zsh 3.1.2. Lets visit my complete
problems again......

	$ zsh -f
	argo% ls /et<TAB>
--->	argo% ls /etc/
	argo% ls /etc/<TAB>
--->	zsh: do you wish to see all 191 possibilities? n

	argo% bindkey ^I expand-or-complete-prefix
	argo% ls /et<TAB>
--->	argo% ls /etc/
	argo% ls /etc/<TAB>
--->	argo% ls /etc/

So if you let expand-or-complete-prefix expand the directory name
then you cant get complete on the contents. If you type anything
then this clears some flag some where and completion can
continue.

expand-or-complete-prefix should act exactly like expand-or-complete
when invoked at the end of a word.

Next:

	$zsh -f
	argo% bindkey -e
	argo% echo $NNTPSERVER
	news.nih.gov
	argo% setopt completeinword
	argo% echo $NNR      		<- backspace to over the R
					   and hit TAB.
---->	argo% echo $NNTPSERVER 		<- with the cursor over the R.
					   Hit return....
---->
	argo% ^P
	argo% echo $NNTPSERVR  _	<- lost E and cursor 2 spaces
					   to the right!

Firstly, can anyone else confirm these behaviours and
secondly, can anyone fix them?

			Anthony :-)