Re: FAQ, German Umlauts (patch)

I wrote:

> Is there a source for isprint() lying around somewhere? I could
> modify and/or at least test its correct behaviour for NEXTSTEP.

Aehem, to add to my own remark:

I've had the time now to look in the docs and found there is a
NEXTSTEP equivalent to isprint, called NXIsPrint.

So obviously all that needs to be done is to make zsh use an
alternative isprint and then use NXIsPrint for it (or "write" an
alternative isprint that wraps NXIsPrint).

How could this be integrated in the source?

                Bye
                        Uli

Uli Zappe               E-Mail: uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                (NeXTMail,Mime,ASCII) PGP on request
Lorscher Strasse 5      WWW:    -
D-60489 Frankfurt       Fon:    +49 (69) 9784 0007
Germany                 Fax:    +49 (69) 9784 0042

staff member of NEXTTOYOU - the German NEXTSTEP/OPENSTEP magazine