Re: Completion bug introduced in 3.0.3

On Jul 2,  5:48am, Ingo Wilken wrote:
} Subject: Completion bug introduced in 3.0.3
}
} I just upgraded from zsh 3.0.0 to 3.0.4 and noticed a severe bug with
} filename completion in multiple-line commands.  I build all intermediate
} versions, and noticed that this bug was introduced with 3.0.3.

I can reproduce this bug with zsh -f plus setopt autolist automenu, when
built with the default config; but if I use configure --enable-zsh-debug
I'm no longer able to make it happen.  I'm recompiling again to make sure
of this ...