Re: zsh-3.0.4 blessed patches (was Re: zgetcwd patch?)

hzoli@xxxxxxxxxxxx <hzoli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Mark Borges wrote:
:> patches? Alternatively, are there plans for a 3.0.5 release (I'm not
:> ready to install 3.1.1 here yet).
:Yes, there will be a zsh-3.0.5 release.

Any timeline on that?  I just got half way through sending in another bug
report last night til I remembered seeing something similar and grep'd through
the list for it.  Lucky I keep all the old messages :-)
--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]                   Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants    Facsimile: +61-3-9768 2909