Re: zsh reference card[s]

pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> I've finally got a more or less presentable version of a `reference
> card' for zsh 3.0, except with this being zsh it's actually on six
> sides, even three columns to a page.

Great!  I think the only thing that's missing is a description of the command
line editing keys.  That's something that would be suitable for a reference
card, I'd have thought.

Also, if you just print it out, the text looks very big.  It would be
comfortable printed 2-up, IMHO.  That may be personal taste, however.

So when can I buy the O'Reilly zsh book complete with reference card?

Heck, throw in some descriptions of the wackier functions (compctl springs to
mind), and I'd buy a desktop reference, like the Perl5 one.  Needs a bit more
to justify that, but not much more.