Re: terminal parameter changed problem

Paul Lew wrote:
> I got the follow (lines 158) for Src/jobs.c (zsh 3.0.5):
>
>     if (shout && !ttyfrozen && !jn->stty_in_env &&
>         job == thisjob && !somestopped && !(jn->stat & STAT_NOSTTY))
>         gettyinfo(&shttyinfo);
>
> Will this conver the inforeground patch?  Anyone knows?
>
>                                         -- Paul  02/02/98  11:50 AM --

The patch you have is the final (i.e. best) solution that
was decided on in the thread from which I quoted a one line
'quicky' solution (which apparently still doesn't work in
some circumstances).

You may want to look at

http://mason.primenet.com.au/zsh/workers-1997-hyper/0606.html

and the associated thread for more help. Most of the examples
which 'break' the fixes relate to bg and fg with emacs as these seem
to produce the most problems for zsh tty control.

These patches were not present in the zsh3.1.2beta which I use.