The next millionaires will be created at...

***************
Fast Trac
***************

Cellular Phones, Pre-Paid Calling Cards
and more.  All for FREE with our program!!!

Check it out.  That's all we ask.
It's not just another deal.  This opportunity is real!

Only $69. one time out-of-pocket!
Unlimited $500. checks - FedEx daily!
Explosive front end and huge back end residual!

We'll show you how to bulk this program with your
very own Express Mail Server that you'll receive
for FREE when you become a member of our
organization.  You'll also get a self-replicating Web
page for FREE along with several other tools.

Our 2 step system is simple...

Step 1-  Call:  1-800-600-0343  Ext.1298 or visit our
website at: http://fasttrac-inc.com
If busy, please try:
1-800-600-0343  Ext.1966

Step 2-  Contact me at my home
number:  1-905-899-3822.

It's that simple.

Thanks for your time and
consideration.

Your friend,

N.R.

PS  We give away cellular phones and show people
how to never pay for cellular phone service
(of course legally).

PPS  If you were looking for hype, sorry- wrong
company!