PGP keys

There has been a list of Zsh developers' PGP keys on the Zsh ftp site
for some time.  As of release 3.1.3, I'm also going to include it in the
source distribution.  If any significant Zsh developer has a PGP key
not already in the distribution, you may send me a copy for inclusion
in future releases.  This offer will remain open indefinitely, as I do
not wish to keep searching the key servers for new keys (though I will
periodically check for new signatures on existing keys).

-zefram