Re: Oh my God! They killed completion! YOU BASTARDS!

pacman@xxxxxxx wrote:
>                       Even ^R and ^L treat the completion list as if it was
>part of the command line! Ugh!

I was rather proud of that addition, actually.

>With automenu on, echo $ZSH_<TAB><TAB> shows ZSH_NAME with a slash after it.
>Why's that?

That's AUTO_PARAM_SLASH.  It adds a slash after a parameter name if the
parameter's value happens to be the name of a directory.  Not really
appropriate with ZSH_NAME, but the slash will go away quite readily if
you have AUTO_REMOVE_SLASH set.

-zefram