Re: PATCH: more dynamic loading on AIX

pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> 3) I made comp1 and zle builtin, mainly as an act of cowardice after
> my experience with IRIX, but even so loading compctl or deltochar
> causes a core dump.

`Even so' seems to be an exaggeration.  I've recompiled with
everything including comp1 and zle as loadable modules and everything
is fine.  There must be something confusing it into thinking that zle
should be a separately loaded library even though it isn't, so that
calls into zle don't work.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +39 50 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/