Re: possible bug in zsh-3.0.5

On Mon, May 11, 1998 at 02:20:12PM -0400, Snob Art Genre wrote:
> I'm having a problem with zsh 3.0.5 on FreeBSD-stable.  Although the
> arrow keys sometimes work, sometimes they just generate a bell and an
> 'A', 'B', 'C' or 'D'.

This happens often to me after using things like ncftp in visual mode,
although I can't seem to recreate the problem at the moment.

'reset' tends to fix it.  Anyone have a termcap/terminfo patch for this?
I'm not sure what the actual cause is.

Tristan Horn                            voice: +1-650-482-2840
Network Operations Center               fax:   +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.                   http://www.priori.net/
              "Tomorrow's Performance... Today"