Re: zsh-workers: zsh-3.1.4

On Jun 2,  8:31am, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh-workers: zsh-3.1.4
}
} So the mark should be attached to the preceding character, rather than the
} following?  If that is the correct semantic then spaceinline() is broken.

I don't know if "attached to the preceding character" is the right way to
think about it or not.  However, when mark is equal to point and then
additional characters are inserted, the mark should definitely be "left
behind" as point moves away.

I believe I remarked upon this once before ... ah, yes:

http://www.zsh.org/mla/users-1997-hyper/0577.html
http://www.zsh.org/mla/users-1997-hyper/0579.html
http://www.zsh.org/mla/users-1997-hyper/0582.html