Re: 'remove slash' bug

On Sun, Jun 14, 1998 at 02:16:38PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> zsh% touch /tmp/foo
> zsh% ls /tm/foo
>
> Move the cursor to the 'm' and press TAB.  In both 3.0.5 and 3.1.4, this
> produces "ls /tmp/foo " (note the trailing space).  In 3.1.4, typing any
> further key other than self-insert deletes the trailing space.  3.0.5
> leaves the space alone.

There is another thing which puzzles me.
Try to type for example:
cd /usr/loca/bin
then go somewhere over "loca" and press TAB. It would normally complete
"loca" to "local" and then it would go to the end of the command... but it
doesn't! it just goes at the end leaving the command untouched.

Is this ok? Am I missing something?

PS: I'm using zsh-3.0.5!

--
Mircea Damian