Re: bug with chpwd/allexport

> >         The problem is, that is you have the ALLEXPORT and the
> >AUTONAMEDIRS option set and use a variable in your chpwd function
> >(e.g. to build a string to print it on the windows title bar),
> >the variable is immediately put into the hashtable for named
> >directories.
>
> That's correct behaviour.  Maybe there should be something in the man
> page to warn about the effect of this combination of options, but this
> behaviour is not going to be changed.

That is all I suggest that should be done. I have spent days chasing
this problem and I see no reason why others should do the same.I
understand perfectly well that this is the defined behaviour and I
don't mind if you have to read the manpage to circumvent the problem.
I just want to spare others the pains and efforts I have taken to
solve it.

Bye

Dominik
Dominik Vogt                                 phone:        07031/14-4596
Hewlett-Packard GmbH                           fax:        07031/14-3883
Boeblingen Verification Solutions
Herrenberger Str. 130
71034 Boeblingen                             email:  dominik_vogt@xxxxxx