Re: ideas: free-search-complete, noexpand

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:

> Maybe we should think about developing an easy to read syntax for
> completion control.

When I looked at compctl to do something simple I scratched my head and thought why
can'tI just specify what the commands usage string is EG

compctl tar {txruc}[vfbFXhiBelmopw[0-7]] [tapefile] [blocksize] [exclude-file] [-
I include-file] files ...

Should, with some casting like modification, be able to figure out at least a
sensible default
rule for tar argument completion.

Cosmo