Re: resource.h

Jason Naughton wrote:
> #ifndef	_SYS_RESOURCE_H
> #define	_SYS_RESOURCE_H	1
>
> #include <features.h>
>
> /* Get the system-dependent definitions of structures and bit values.  */
> #include <bits/resource.h>

Looks like your /usr/include/sys/resource.h doesn't have the actual
RLIMIT_* definitions.  The may be in one of the other included files.
Could you grep for them and send the appropriate file (and we need
its name, too)?  They should look something like

#define RLIMIT_CPU      0               /* cpu time in milliseconds */

and so on.  If they can't be found we're in trouble.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +39 50 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/