Re: Time for zsh-3.1.5 ?

On Aug 26, 10:09am, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: Time for zsh-3.1.5 ?
}
} Sorry, I've been a bit busy.  3.1.5 and 3.0.6 will be out as soon as I
} can manage; should be done in the next few weeks.

Ok.  BTW, I forgot to add all my man page patches to that list.

} >My patch to pass widget name and optionally zmult as parameters to user-
} >defined widgets.
}
} I don't think this is the right mechanism to use.

It is, nevertheless, extremely useful, particularly access to zmult
(and to the knowledge of whether a multiplier was explicitly given or
just happens to be 1 as the default).  I encourage that something of
the kind be included.

} >My patch for excess "make" verbosity in compiling manpages and info.
}
} make displaying all commands it executes is a feature, not a bug.

Whatever ... you'll note that I added @echo of the commands that actually
do any interesting work, if an @ somewhere else has prevented make from
doing so.  I don't think my patch suppresses any useful output; apply it
and run a make and see what you think.