Re: matching control for completion (with PATCH)

On Aug 26,  3:59pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: matching control for completion (with PATCH)
}
} E.g. if one wants to say
} that a lowercase letter on the command line matches an upeprcase
} letter in the words, one can say: `m:{a-z}={A-Z}'.

What happens if there aren't the same number of characters in each class?

I dunno, Sven; I think if you'd tried you could have made that a little
more cryptic.