Re: next release

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:> I've added a new autoconf test that should detect whether the ut_xtime
:> member is actually available.  A couple of people have posted indicating
:> that the actual struct member to use is ut_tv.tv_sec.  Can someone tell
:> me whether this is the *only* name for the correct member, or is there
:> a definition for ut_time in the system header?
:Here's the definition of struct utmpx from utmpx.h on a HP-UX B.10.20
:machine (dunno if the B. is important).  There's a lot of conditional
:compilation but there's no sign of ut_time, only ut_tv; same elsewhere
:in utmpx.h. ut_time is present in struct utmp defined in utmp.h,
:however.

utmpx on:
  Digital Unix 4.0D: ut_tv.tv_sec
  Solaris 2.5: ut_xtime (is defined as ut_tv.tv_sec)
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/