Yet another auto-remove-suffix problem in 3.1.5

Under 3.1.5, using the cdmatch compctl from Misc/compctl-examples and using
Functions/cdmatch, with automenu:

zagzig<6> cd zsh-3.1.5
zagzig<7> cd S<TAB><TAB>
Src           StartupFiles
zagzig<7> cd Src/

Now type another /, and you get

zagzig<7> cd Src//

In zsh 3.0.5, using exactly the same cdmatch function and compctl, exactly
the same input triggers autoremove and you get only Src/ (one slash).

If you type a space at 3.1.5 instead, the trailing slash is removed as
expected.

This probably means another call to fixsuffix() has to be thrown in, or one
already there needs to be moved.  I haven't figured out where yet, and I'm
out of zsh time for a while, so if somebody else wants this ...