What became of the PATCH archive?

We've all been dutifully tagging our patches with PATCH: at the beginning
of the subject for benefit of the automatic archive server that Tim Luoma
set up at peak.org -- but he's no longer there, the zsh web pages are no
longer there, and the patch archive ... is no longer?

Someone from zsh-users, in private email, just asked me where to find it.
Telling him to search the HTTP archives for "Subject: PATCH" isn't very
helpful, because the number of matching articles, even if restricted to
1998, is rather large, and the search is in date order so if the limit is
not set high enough you won't see the most recent stuff.

Any chance of getting this set back up?  My net connections aren't fat nor
fast enough for me to volunteer for it.