Re: PATCH: 3.1.5: ``***'' symlink follow broken

On Nov 12,  5:20pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: 3.1.5: ``***'' symlink follow broken
}
} ``***'' recursive globbing with symlink follow has been broken since at
} least 3.1.2 (maybe before):
[...]
} This patch is probably suboptimal (possibly wrong) and may encourage someone
} to make a real patch.
[...]
} ! 	if (dirs && !q->follow) {

I think the semantically correct test is

	if (dirs && !closure) {

but it may be that the only time it makes a difference is when all of
the subdirectories are symlinks.  I keep thinking there must be some
other case that will fail if !q->follow is tested instead, but I can't
quite figure out what.