Re: PATCH: 3.1.5: ``***'' symlink follow broken

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Geoff Wing wrote:
> > Heyla,
> > ``***'' recursive globbing with symlink follow has been broken since at
> > least 3.1.2 (maybe before):
>
> It's amazing how the shell can totally break down without anyone
> noticing.

Not really.  I suspect there are features introduced in zsh years ago
that I've never learned how to use.  Indeed, I print out and read the
manual every few months, on average, and find half a dozen useful
features I'd never noticed before.  Maybe it would be a good idea to
construct some regression tests?

In this specific case, although I use ** every day, I never use ***.