Re: PATCH: */* broken (Re: PATCH: 3.1.5: ``***'' symlink follow broken)

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Nov 13,  5:59pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
:} Subject: Re: PATCH: 3.1.5: ``***'' symlink follow broken
:} I've got a much better patch for it now.   Just above the line ``if (dirs) {''
:} put ``#if 0''  and after the closing brace for it, put "#endif"
:Here's a patch that makes the code similar (not identical, there are other
:changes that had to be kept) to the 3.0.5 version of the same section.

Wow, that patch looked suspiciously like it had _exactly_ the same
functionality as my descriptive ``#if 0'' patch.  Isn't it amazing
how you can have a total lack a sobriety and still type properly?
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/