Re: Identifier bug

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> Ok, now I dare to propose this one.

That, I understand.  I spent 10 minutes trying to work out what the
strcpsn() was supposed to do.

> But note that this still has problems if the string inside the `[...]'
> contains unmatched opening or closing brackets.

Probably the right thing to do in the long term is have the opening
and closing brackets remaining tokenized.  Then if there is an
unbalanced ] in the middle inside quotes it won't be seen as a
delimiter.  If it's not quoted, of course, you have the seem problem,
but that's just down to the syntax.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/