Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-8: using pattern completions

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> > - Due to getting the patterns automatically from the files they are
> >   not sorted. This may be an argument in favor of the simplified
> >   processing I used in the `Comp' example directory.
>
> But isn't that simply because there's now no way to handle patterns?  That
> doesn't seem to me an advantage.

Actually that version just didn't fill the patcomps-array
automatically (it filled none of the arrays automatically).

But I didn't want to support that version too much anyway, it was just
a hack done over the weekend, to see if I have some ideas that could
be merged with the old code (as you already said). I sent it to the
list only to see if some of you have ideas for improving the
completion code.

Bye
 Sven