Re: PATCH: prompt fun

Clint Adams wrote:
>So the authors of such additions could easily put their code under
>the GPL with a special provision to allow inclusion by zsh.

It's simpler than that.  If they distribute the files under the zsh
license, or anything allowing redistribution under the zsh license (such
as making it completely public domain), then we can distribute the files
with zsh under the zsh license.  This doesn't stop them also distributing
the same files under the GPL or any other license.  (Perl, for example,
is simultaneously distributed under the Artistic license and the GPL.)

-zefram