Re: PATCH: Re: _match still does not work in _path_files

On Oct 18, 10:38am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: RE: PATCH: Re: _match still does not work in _path_files
}
} The patch below implements some kind of mixed-matching style. Even
} with glob-complete behaviour it will try to match the prefix using the
} match specs currently in effect. This is as far as we can get. Is it
} enough?

There's still one thing that bothers me; it's probably not related.  With
the default compconfig:

zagzig% cd /u/l/s/z/f/

Fails to complete to /usr/local/share/zsh/functions/.  The problem is
that _path_files wants there to be something after the final slash that
is a fragment of a directory name.  I vaguely recall some discussion of
a compconfig for something like this, but if there is one I can't find
it -- and given that "cd" doesn't care if the trailing slash is there,
shouldn't this work by default anyway?