Re: PATCH: prompt theme system improvements

In article <199911191034.LAA02428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> while we're at it... does the automatic updating of .distfiles work?
> Or do you need patches like the one below which Sven constantly keeps
> forgetting to build?

.distfiles are handled as usual files.  So it is not updated
automatically.  I don't plan automatic update for .distfiles.  But if
patches for .distfiles are posted as well as for other files, it is
useful to check consistency of the repository.  Also, package makers
need up-to-date .distfiles, I think.

And this is my consistency checker between .distfiles and CVS/Entries.
Currently, this reports only one problem: _funcall is forgotten.

#!/bin/sh

tmp1=/tmp/z-cd-distfiles.$$
tmp2=/tmp/z-cd-cvs.$$
trap  'rm -f $tmp1 $tmp2' 0 1 2 3 15

find . -name .distfiles -print |sort |
while read f; do
d="`dirname $f`"
. $f

GENERATED_SRC=
case "$d" in
".") GENERATED_SRC='
  META-FAQ config.h.in configure stamp-h.in' ;;
"./Doc") GENERATED_SRC='
  version.yo zsh.1 zsh.texi zshall.1 zshbuiltins.1 zshcompctl.1
  zshcompsys.1 zshcompwid.1 zshexpn.1 zshmisc.1 zshmodules.1
  zshoptions.1 zshparam.1 zshzftpsys.1 zshzle.1';;
"./Etc") GENERATED_SRC='
  FAQ';;
*) GENERATED_SRC= ;;
esac

echo $DISTFILES_SRC|awk '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++)print $i}'|sort>$tmp1
(
  echo $GENERATED_SRC|awk '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++)print $i}'
  awk -F/ '/^\// {print $2}' $d/CVS/Entries
)|sort>$tmp2
diff -u -L "$f" -L "$d/CVS/Entries" $tmp1 $tmp2
done
--
Tanaka Akira