Re: PATCH: module non-loading

On Nov 24,  5:00pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: module non-loading
}
} This patch tries to make modules behave the same independent of the
} way they are made available: linked in or dynamically loaded.

Three hunks of this failed for me, right in the middle of module.c.
Same failure against a cvs sandbox from Tanaka's server.

The problem appears to be that Sven's source contains "return" statements
at various places that are not present in my copy; e.g. here:

***************
*** 550,583 ****
  #endif /* !AIXDYNAMIC */

  /**/
  int
  load_module(char const *name)
  {
      Module m;
-     void *handle;
      LinkNode node, n;
-
-     if (module_linked(name))			I don't have these two
- 	return 1;				lines in my copy at all.

      if (!(node = find_module(name))) {
- 	if (!(handle = do_load_module(name)))
- 	    return NULL;