Compile problem on AIX 3

inet_aton cannot be resolved (AIX 3.2.5 but not 4.2). This is due to
changes from 8764 (IPv6 support in zftp). inet_ntoa does exist so there
isn't a problem with that. I suspect that the correct fix would be to do
a configure test for inet_aton and have the inet_pton function return -1
if inet_aton doesn't exist but I haven't got a clue what any of these
functions do so I may well be wrong there.

Oliver