Re: AIX and .export files again

On Dec 14,  5:31pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: AIX and .export files again
}
} [...]  I couldn't see any dependencies in the Makefiles which
} state the order that different modules are compiled. To fix it, I've
} hacked mkmakemod.sh to add the .export files to the dso's dependencies.

Unfortunately, this patch won't apply after Zefram's monster in 9046.
Is something like it still needed with 9046 in place?