Re: PATCH: 3.1.6-pws-11: Completion suggestions + fixes + sorting tags

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> > 2. I don't really like the way ZLS_COLORS is sidelined.  There doesn't seem
> >    to be any point in it if you're using new completion.  Perhaps if it's
> >    set when completion is initialised it could be set to the default for
> >    the list-colors style.
>
> Hm, my bad English shows... There doesn't seem to be a point in what?

Currently (well... a week ago, and a week is a long time in completion), if
you set ZLS_COLORS and use completion, ZLS_COLORS gets stomped on.  I was
suggesting that compinit might instead save it as the list-colors default,
if that's not already set; this can of course be overridden.  (It's nice
that styles don't care whether or not the module they refer to has been
initialised, unlike assoc arrays.)

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>