Re: mkbltnmlst.sh sources directories.

Tanaka Akira wrote:
>mkbltnmlst.sh sources directories as:
>
>make[1]: Entering directory `/home/akr/src/zsh/cvs/zsh/Src'
>srcdir='.' MODBINS='modules-bltin' \
>XMODCF='./xmods.conf' /bin/sh ./mkbltnmlst.sh bltinmods.list
>./mkbltnmlst.sh: .: ./../: is a directory

This shouldn't be happening.

>+    if [ -f $srcdir/../$modfile ]; then
>     . $srcdir/../$modfile

Clearly, $modfile is empty here.  That indicates that xmods.conf lists a
module that doesn't exist (or at least isn't in the module index).  Do you
perhaps need to do a "make prep", having applied my module names patch?

Your patch shouldn't be used, I think.  $modfile being blank here is an
error; if it is to be detected, then an error message should be generated.

-zefram