Re: Styles usage problem

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> bor@itsrm2% zstyle -L
> zstyle ':completion:*' completer _complete
> zstyle ':completion*' completer _oldlist _complete _correct _approximate _mat
> ch
>
> In other words, I told zsh to use specific completers in every case - but Zsh
> installed it's own, "more specific" style - and simply ingnored my settings.

I fell foul of this, too.  Maybe this is a case for use of the default tag
--- after all, there's nothing to stop you defining completers with the
pattern '*', and that should still take precedence over the supplied
default.  Same probably applies to just about any zstyle supplied as a
default.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>