Re: PATCH: `- perl' instead of `- sh'

Tanaka Akira wrote:
> 9108 is not included in 3.1.6-pws-13.  I guess it's because 9108 uses perl.
> So I tried to find more portable way to fix the problem.

Sorry, it's more because I forgot to apply it.  But I like this better
anyway --- it gives zsh a better working out.  I usually try to say if I'm
not including a particular patch, and why, so if I don't it's worth
pointing it out.

By the way, I think that (if I remember) I'll start calling development
versions -dev instead of -pws, now they are official.  I only starting
calling them -pws because I was filling in for Zefram at the time.  I hope
this isn't going to mess up anybody's indexing system.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>