Re: PATCH (?): Re: wait for non-child PID

On Jul 27,  6:57am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} Short of doing that, the only thing to do seems to be to rely on the job
} table.  I won't commit the following patch until we're reasonably sure
} that there are no interesting cases of child processes that can't be
} detected by findproc() -- something I'm not entirely certain of myself.

Anybody have anything to say about this?  If nobody knows the answer, then
maybe instead I should commit it and we can watch for things that break.