Re: Bug or feature?

On Jul 28,  1:40pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > > ii  zsh            3.1.6.pws21-1  A shell with lots of features.
} >
} > That's pretty old. Could you install at least 3.1.9? In any case, I
} > presume it was a bug, since it works in current version.
}
} I don't know if it's that simple, but I don't know if it isn't either.
} We've got an old 3.1.6-dev-19 here and it works there, too.  But there was
} no such version as 3.1.6.pws21 since I'd switched to using dev by then.

We could find out for sure if Juhapekka would run `echo $ZSH_VERSION'.  The
Debian package number is only of interest in figuring out if they made a
change that broke something.