Re: PATCH: Re: GNU-style long options for zsh

The long options look fine, but I think the reason they were never
implemented before is that we (or at least Sven) were vaguely thinking
about putting more general POSIX style options for a lot of builtins into a
module, to make it possible to be more readable.  This was originally
directed at compctl which now won't get that treatment.  But it's still a
possibility elsewhere.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx