Re: config.h and dependency on module zsh/main

> config.h is included from Src/zsh.mdh. Unfortunately, if modules sets
> "nozshdep", Src/zsh.mdh is not included. But even in this case we may need
> some configuration information? Or do I miss something?

I'm not clear what `nozshdep' actually means.  Currently it's used only in
the main zsh module to avoid circular dependencies.  It's hard to conceive
of a real module that *doesn't* depend on the main executable.  It would
have to be some standalone thing (in which case config.h would not be
relevant).  Or maybe I've missed the point too.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,