RE: Why is the body of main() back in init.c again?

> We started out with main() in init.c, and then we created main.c and moved
> main() there, and now main() is a stub and it's body is back in init.c.
>
> This sort of thing gives me a headache; it makes it very difficult to track
> changes within the code that's bouncing back and forth.

Mea culpa. The problem is, main() was referencing many things from libzsh that
were not mod_export'ed. So, at least with current implementation, there were
not seen on Cygwin (currently only mod_export'ed symbols are put into DLL
export list).

Is there any specific reson why main() should be in main.c? In this case,
probably, it is possible to just export everything from DLLs on Cygwin (that
is what happens on Unix anyway) and move main() back into main.c

-andrej