RE: Module aliases don't work in static zsh

> I.e. you've got to do `zmodload zsh/files' rather than `zmodload files'.
> We should either toss out module aliases entirely, even from dynamic zsh,
> or make them work (and work better).

Actually it looks like builtin module's boot/setup are never executed unless
you have some auto(builtin|condition|parameter) defined. zmodload calls
bin_zmodload_load() that calls require_module() that checks if module is on
linked in list and exits. But actual initialisation takes place in
load_module() that is not called in this case. And it is the function that is
called in every other place where module is needed.

-andrej

P.S. I think that we shoud completely drop current specialcased aliases.