Re: PATCH: zrealpath

> } This wasn't necessary; it's what utils.c:xsymlink() is for.
>
> Oh, and xsymlink() needs to call readlink(), which brings us full circle.

We could move xsymlink() and friend to the #else part of zrealpath,
have param.c call that instead, and dynamically allocate buffers according
to zpathmax, which can't ever call zrealpath.

Actually, what I said about checking the last character for a null
is silly; all you need to do is compare the return value of readlink()
with the buffer size.  That's not so messy.